Stressing out!

Hi everyone! I just need to write something oh yessss. From the above title, you know im really stress. This is because FINALS is coming! I finished submitting and presenting all my assignment today( eh, wait! still have one, A video ughhhh) sort of. Last month was pretty pack and i was so busy with school. I did not get any sleep nor break, 24/7 finishing my papers. BUT thank god this semester is all group assignments so i was not that stress. 

Enough of that stress things, lets move to a more life updates shall we? okay, where do i start? Married life? Its okay tho...for me. Many of my friend ask about this, i always answer the same thing. Its okay and thats it. it is really fun actually to get married at such young age where i myself, 'not mature' at all. I learn a lot actually eventho its only been 6 month married. There is ups and downs of marriage i have to say. Lets just pass the bad stuff cus different people experience different things. And im not complaining or anything, but from that bad stuff i learn from my mistake. So its fine actually. Actually its normal! So dont worry. My husband is really nice and loving. Bless to have him
The best part of being married that, you always have someone to support you. In any situation, that person(my husband) will be there. Most importantly, you have someone to talked to. Its really crazy tho thinking that wow IM MARRIED? I myself did not believed it.

I put on weight! arghhh This is all because of the food my husband feed me.(this is the bad stuff happens in marriage) haha. Ohh well, Im happy and not healthy. I need to be fit back, all this fats are killing me. I become so lazy! Help if theres any tips to slim down, pls comment down below.

Photos? Soon okay.

I'll end here, i need to take a shower. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I really appreciate it.