QUICK UPDATE

Hello! It has been so long kan tak tulis? okay, this is just a quick update what has happen to me for the past half a year of 2016.

1. I found love. IM MARRIED! Yes, you read it right! IM MARRIED to the person i met for 5 months hahahaha Jodoh nak kata apa kan...
2. I quit PALAPES. my love hate relations. Really sad to leave because of the experience, toughness and friends that i have make. We basically a big FAMILY! Happy to quit because i dont have to deal with pain, pressure and all the army drama. hahahaha 
3. I, now having my 2months off from uni(i should do this update earlier!) but will be going back to uni next week. Yey to assignments!
4. I will be blogging again. Yes this time im determine, but pls note that i will not be writing everyday, maybe once a week of twice a week. Depends on what im doing that week. Okay?
5. I'll see you in the next post! I will be updating dont worry!

See you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I really appreciate it.