Day 20 - Project Moustache


Hi!

I know its been a long time since I post about the 100th day challenge and I was being a hypocrite to myself. I am sorry. I was so inspired by one of my readers that she comment of a post that i post about this challenge. She was inspire with my 100th challenge. Then I was so thankful and suddenly remind about this challenge so here we are today, continue what i left. Thanks Anonymous!

So here we Day 20, Project Moustache. I wasn't able to make some diy or craft since its a "Project" so I found a cute yet weird and interesting stuff online. Its about Project Moustache! Basically its a bout a guys who is growing and nurture is moustache. Its like keeping up with the kardashians(Moustache). Its hilarious if you follow up his daily post. So go check it out here!

Fyah,
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I really appreciate it.