Go For It

Hello world! I was searching for converse high top and then i come across something. It interest me and I just go for it. Here you go...


1. The meaning behind my URL
Mine is Fword because F is for Fashion, My name is Fyah and word is like my word on what i think. When it combine it sound something like forward means fashion forward! 


2. A picture of me
This is when i was 15 i think :P



3. Why I love my bestfriend
I don't know actually, we don't even have anything in common but we love each other company and fun to talk to and be serious to. Yup!


4. Last time I cried and why
Its was last year on my study week, i just reach home from my uni and that morning my mom wake me up and told me that dad's in the hospital and in a critical condition. I though i was going to lose him but Alhamdulillah my dad is now healthier than ever.


5. Piercings I have
Only 2 on my ears.


6. Favourite Band
I don't have fav fav because every band that i listen is my Fav. Hahahha


7. Biggest turn off(s)
Drama queens and bitches.


8. Top 5 (insert subject)

  1. Devils wears Prada
  2. Bags and shoe!
  3. Assignments
  4. waiting for something
  5. Idk

9. Tattoos I want
Non


10. Biggest turn on(s)
Someone try to make me smile or laugh.


11. Age
19 in 2015


12. Ideas of a perfect date
The cliche one like going to dinner and watch a movie or picnic at the park.


13. Life goal(s)
Happy and Rich


14. Piercings I want
I really want piercing on my upper lips!


15. Relationship status
loner zzz


16. Favorite movie
An Education and Haji Backpacker!


17. A fact about my life
I always end up being alone eventho i have many friends :(


18. Phobia
Non


19. Middle name
Nur (Light)


20. Anything you want to ask
Is he really exist?

Thanks.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You! I really appreciate it.